Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kayla Day 3: Great


Today was GREAT -- well mostly. I got up this morning and had my Spark, the fiber drink wasn't horrible and I made breakfast! I went on a 3 mile walk, the first 1.5 miles was dry but I did come back soaked. Mother Nature decided to down pour on me. It was kind of fun though, although I'm sure everyone thought I was a homeless person walking around in the rain. After my walk, I dried off then Katie and I went to Pinnacle to workout. I wasn't in the best mood and my body hurt, I was just feeling drained but I pulled through it. My cravings were pretty controlled today although at dinner I had a bite of ham and mashed potatoes because it was my client's birthday and I made her one of her favorites. I didn't think a bite would hurt me. Anyways, today has been pretty great! Tomorrow will be better, I'm taking a break from working out and Katie and I are going to the zoo and then to Trader Joe's. I will still be doing my walk tomorrow though!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment