Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Katie Day 2: Sore

On day two I could barely move my arms. It's the beginning of day 3 and I'm still struggling. Kayla wants to do another arm workout tomorrow, but I can barely turn my steering wheel so we'll see how that goes.

Day two was pretty successful. I cooked spaghetti for myself and my younger sister and went swimming for awhile. Perhaps the most exciting part of my day was my 20 minute jog. I have my 10K on Saturday so I'm chillin on the running, but it happened to be my best run in weeks. I felt great. My knee felt fine, and my hip didn't give me problems until the end.

I ran the jogging trail at my apartment. It was actually a very beautiful trail, but all the rain made it very slick. I almost fell on my face a few times. That being said, I returned to my apartment content and that's all I can ask for at this juncture.

Looking forward to Day 3! Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment